A renewed way of working raises many questions, which is why we explained in small steps how managing client funds can look like for an organization.
We realize that every organization works differently and has different needs, so the final situation may therefore differ. This is just one of the many possibilities that SimpledCard offers.
1. As soon as client fund management starts, the client is added to the management system. After that, a card can be issued in the client’s name.
2. A budget plan is created so that healthcare providers and clients know how much can be spent. This amount, the daily allowance, can then be deposited into the client fund card.
3. If necessary, the client is able to pay small fixed expenses such as the phone bill. In practice, we see the card only used for daily groceries.
4.With the SimpledCard fund card, the client can have the allowance per day, week or month. This is all easy to set up in the system so that it is automatically topped up periodically to the card.
5. All payments are visible in the system in real time. There is always clear insight into the expenses for the client and the trustee. This overview also shows how much there is still left for a certain period.
6. Clients’ transaction statements are easily separated in this way. The reports are created per client and can be forwarded to the financial department.
The client fund payment cards are suitable for many different care institutions, including nursing homes, assisted living groups, residential and care institutions for people with disabilities, housing and care facilities for people with social problems and/or addictions, psychiatric and psychological care institutions and agencies for reintegration.
This new way of managing client funds allows you as an organization to completely eliminate cash and the administrative tasks are processed much faster.
In this way, not only does the client retain more freedom, but it also frees the employees from extra work.